These biscuits are dairy and gluten free!
I made these biscuits this morning for my little grandchildren, as they will be coming over to visit.
I found this irresistible biscuit shape and I hope they will like them.
• with this recipe you will get 38 Hippopotamus
• pre heat oven 180˚
• 120 gr organic buckwheat flour
• 80 gr organic brown rice flour
• 100 gr ground almonds
• 100 gr coconut sugar
• 90 gr coconut butter, melted
• 2 organic eggs
• pinch of salt
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
• beat the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy
• add all the other ingredients
• if you have time, let the dough rest in fridge for 1 hour
• roll out to about 2 cm thickness
• cut out your shapes
• arrange them on a oven-tray, you have lined with baking paper
• bake in the oven for about 6-8 minutes, or until golden
• let them cool on a biscuit rack
• decorate as you wish
• I stuck these big eyes on with a little icing