I had the little ones to visit this afternoon.
I wanted to give them something delicious and nutritious at the same time.
These cup cakes were a hit. They did not rise as much as other cupcakes but the flavour and texture were really great.
• to make 12 cup cakes turn oven on to 180˚
• 3 ripe, organic bananas
• 100 gr ground almonds
• 120 gr unbleached four
• 180 gr unsalted butter at room temperature
• 2 organic eggs
• 120 ml whole milk
• 80 gr raw honey
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• a pinch of salt
• beat butter and honey until light and fluffy
• add the eggs one at the time
• add the rest of the ingredients beat until all is well amalgamated
• butter your cupcake moulds
• add about 2 big tablespoons of batter into each space
• bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown
• let cool on a wire rack
• Leonardo and Clementine decided the cupcakes needed decorating
• yes this is the way!!!
• a very satisfied Clementine