Sunday was another amazing day! The sun shone, the water was crystal clear. All the family came over for lunch!
It reminded me of Sardegna!
I tried to make something different. At the fish market I bought these beautiful flathead fillets
• I crumbed them in
• egg and polenta and cooked them in
• a little butter and oil until golden
• on a large serving plate, I made a salad with
• ice berg lettuce
• red sorrel
• then I added
• thinly sliced fennel
• carrots, roughly chopped
• baby zucchini left whole
• I made a sauce with
• lemon juice, olive oil, salt
• 1 cup of black olive tapanade
• pour some sauce over the salad and served the rest in a bowl
• I also baked some sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
It was such a happy day!