I love this recipe, it is such a good first course.
If you ‘click’ on my ‘cooking channel’ you can follow this recipe live plus you will also find the recipe for the ‘tuna paté’ used here.
• use little mini peppers
• char them on the flame until black
• if you do not have gas, put them into a very hot oven until they start to blister
• while still hot, put them into a plastic bag to trap the steam
• this will make peeling them very easy
• with a knife, scrape off the black skin
• carful cut out the top of the peperone, remove
• scrape out the seeds with a little spoon
• put an achovie, cut lengthwise in half, inside the pepper
• half a leaf of basilico
• then the paté di tonno
• close the peperoni with their little tops
• drizzle a little olive oil
• et voilá!