• I have these beautiful, healthy beetroots in my ‘orto’ in Tilba
• I can not resist them!
• I also picked some Italian parsley
• just peel and grate the beetroot
• chop the young beetroot leaves and the parsley
• make a dressing with the juice of 1 lemon
• some good olive oil
• half a teaspoon of Mystery Bay ground kelp
• half a teaspoon of cumin seeds
• salt and pepper to taste
• then toss everything together
When I started eating this fantastic salad, my microbiome did summer salts. It was soo delicious and felt super healthy .
The simplicity of this salad is really the queen here, but the flavour the crown
( remember beetroot has a very strong colour, so do not be alarmed the next day when you go to the bathroom…)