Our first lunch at home in Zürich!
It is a warm and beautiful day.
We are sitting on the balcony, overlooking our garden.
( the Swiss flag belongs to our neighbour….!)
I am making a very simple salad with ‘burratina’.
So simple but just so delicious!
• fresh baby ruggola
• young radicchio, sliced finely
• a few anchovies
• 1 fresh chilli, seeds discarded
• 1 burratina per person
• very good virgin olive oil
• a handful of very ripe little tomatoes
• salt(little because of the anchovies) and pepper
Here it is, the colours and taste of summer!