You have probably noticed, if you are following my Blog, that my cooking direction has slightly changed. I am cooking much more with pulses and vegetables, making the dishes even healthier.
I made this dish for lunch today and it was so delicious.
It was an explosion of flavors! The chili, garlic, anchovies and fresh horse radish, lifted the canellini beans to extreme heights.
• soak the dried canellini beans for 4 hours in water
• cook them until just tender in plenty of water ( about 20 min)
• drain the canellini and set aside
• finely slice half a red cabbage
• the very heart of a celery
• one baby fennel
• 1 chili, some of the seeds discarded
• 1-2 garlic cloves
• 6-8 anchovies
• two big hand full of baby ruggula
• some olive oil
• salt and pepper
• mix all well
• grate some fresh horseradish to sprinkle on top
• you can serve some crunchy sourdough bread with this salad