I can not believe, it is already time for me to say goodby to all my Family here in Zürich! It has gone just too quick.
The evening is perfect, warm and sunny.
For aperitivo we had ‘pata negra’ prosciutto, Bündner Fleisch, the air dried meat, and Parmiggiano chunks.
I decided to make a whole lot of different salads and hummus.
• cannelli beans with ruggola and tinned tuna
• the tomatoes are at their very best just now
• raw cabbage with chilli , anchovies, ruggola and a lemon and olive oil dressing
• black and white chick peas, lemon and oils dressing
• very thinly sliced bottarga, Italian parsley, salt and pepper
• a raw fennel salad with olive oil, lemon and capers
• a leek and parmiggiano frittata
• I also made a potato and gherkin salad
• here everybody helping themselves
• I will miss you all so much, till next year xxxxxxx