Today Leonardo, Clementine and I made some muffins.
As Leonardo is gluten intolerant I tried a new recipe.
We had some beautiful apricots on our tree, which Clementine picked and the chickens had just laid 4 eggs !
• pre heat the oven to 180˚
• for 12 muffins, you will need
• 4-5 ripe abricots
• 4 organic eggs
• 280 ground almonds
• 80 gr unsalted butter at room temperature
• 80 gr coconut sugar
• 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• first get your helpers to butter a cup cake tin
• beat the eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy
• add the salt and baking powder
• now add the butter and continue beating
• then the ground almonds
• cut the apricots into little pieces and mix them through the dough
• after the mixing, thoroughly lick the beater
• distribute the dough among the cup cake moulds
• bake for about 20 to 25 minutes
• they will not puff up a lot
• let them cool on a rack
• now the tough part comes! Do the little ones like them?
• I think it is a winner!!!!!