I have Leonardo coming over after school and I realised, no biscuits!!! That would have been a great disappointment.
So I very quickly mixed a few ingredients, that I had in the fridge and made these
really delicious biscuits.
Leonardo’s face says it all!!!!
• this recipe makes 30 biscuits
• pre heat oven 200˚
• 1 cup ground hazelnuts
• 1 cup rice flour
• 1/2 cup coconut sugar
• 1 organic egg
• 100 gr unsalted butter
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• one pinch salt
• mix all the above ingredients in your mixer, until you get a smooth dough
• brake off a walnut size bit of dough and roll it between your palms
• press the dough nut onto a lined baking tray
• bake for about 8-10 minutes or until they start to colour
• let them cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container