I am back in Sydney, the weather is sunny, clear but very cold!
Today the Bondi market is on, so off I go to be inspired.
I found these beautiful, freshly picked stinging nettles ( I am glad someone else picked them for me)
• I am going to make lentils with nettles
• put gloves on and pick only the top, tender leaves from the nettles
• look up previous recipe ‘lentils’, scroll down to the 3 rd recipe use that one, just leave out the spinach
• once you made the lentils, let them cook until just tender
• add the nettles and cook another 10 minutes, or until the lentils are done
• add a little good quality olive oil when serving the lentils
• nettles are extremely healthy and full of iron