I think we need something sweet here!
I tried different biscuits recipes and I like this particular one a lot.
The biscuits are really crunchy and the combination of coconut and almonds is great. The vanilla takes it to higher level.
It is super quick to prepare, not that we are lacking of time at the moment, but sometimes you want a quick and east treat.
• pre heat oven to 180˚
• 100 gr ground almonds
• 80 gr shredded coconut
• 100 gr unbleached white flour
• 100 gr rapadura sugar
• 150 gr unsalted butter, at room temperature
• 1 organic egg
• pure vanilla extract
• pinch of salt
• put all the ingredients into your mixer
• mix until all well amalgamated
• roll little 2-3 cm balls between your hands
• put them on a oven tray you have covered with baking paper
• press them lightly down
• bake for 10 minutes or until light brown
• you will have about 35 biscuits