SUPER QUICK AND EASY CHOCOLATE CAKE
We are having magical weather, long sunny, totally clear days and cold nights.
Perfect afternoons for a tea party in the garden.
Clementine wanted me to make a chocolate cake and it had to be “super quick and easy, Nonna”!!
• preheat oven 180˚
• butter a 23 cm spring form
• melt 200 gr good dark chocolate
• 130 gr butter at room temperature
• 4 organic eggs
• 150 gr rapadura sugar
• 200 gr ground almonds
• 100 gr bread crumbs
• a pinch of salt
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy
• add the eggs one at the time, still beating
• then the rest of the ingredients
• pour into the baking mould
• bake for 40 – 45 minutes
• let the cake cool and decorate
• the cake decorated with autumn leaves
• waiting to taste the chocolate cake
• here’s my fiercest food critic
• It looks like the cake was a success