Yesterday I had all my very good friends for lunch. It was a very happy day, even the weather was amazing and Bondi was as still as a lake.
I prepared a big antipasto, put all the dishes in the middle of the table and everybody helped themselves.
This is the menu:
• prosciutto San Daniele with black figs
• burratina with oven, slow roasted tomatoes
• leeks and zucchini frittata
• peperoni with tuna paté
• fresh anchovies with breadcrumbs, chili and garlic
• frittata gialla e verde
• I also served a big, mixed green salad with fennel
• all the above recipes you will find on my web site
• for dessert, this delicious mango tart