My peach tree is laden with beautiful, white peaches.
It is incredible, because it is only a small tree, but it produces so much fruit and the flavor is
I decided to make this fragrant dessert.
• for 8 people:
• 10 ripe white peaches, sliced
• juice of 3 oranges
• juice of 4 lemons
• 140gr caster sugar
• 4 fresh lemon verbena leaves
• mix the sugar into the juice, until dissolved
• add the sliced peaches
• let them marinade in the juice for a few hours
• you can serve pure double cream with the peaches, if you like