Happy, happy new year to all of you!! May all your dreams come true in 2018 !
We started the new year with a beach BBQ. It was a grey still evening here in Tilba. Perfect for fishing, and the little ones had a go and actually caught a brim, the joy!
• the proud fishermen
• Griffin cleaned and gutted the fish
• while Michele and Nick built a fire….
• Clementine whet the corn in the sea to later be put on the grill
• we had all this sweet, tender corn from our ‘orto'(vegetable garden)
• after having grilled the corn, Miranda spread butter over the corn
• I think this picture sais it all
• some of the vegetables, broccolini, baby carrots and a bean salad with ruggola
• I made a salsa verde
• we grilled some local asparagus
• and made ‘polow’
• Samson doing his thinking on the rocks
• what a wonderful start to the new year!!