While we were in London, we had lunch at Ottolenghi’s restaurant ‘Nopi’.
We had not booked, so we sat at the counter. The restaurant had a great atmosphere, as you entered the restaurant big generous plates were exhibited on a table.
The food looked so inviting, a harmony of colours!
We had a fantastic waiter, who guided us through the menu, explained all the different ingredients in the different dishes.
• roasted aubergine with almond yoghurt and pickled chilli
• mixed green beans and asparagus
• grilled romano peppers with ricotta
• seared scallops with sea lettuce pea puree and tomato
• chickpea pancake, spiced peas, tomato and yuzu (a Japanese citrus fruit)
This dish was my favorite, I loved the different textures and the contrasting flavours !
I really recommend you try Nopi .